Access Recovery Kit – a feature-loaded, efficient and innovative MS Access Recovery Tool for the mass audience
Access Recovery Kit
Access Recovery Kit repair tool for damaged MDB and ACCDB files
Access Recovery Kit is an ultimate MS Access recovery tool that was designed to deliver consistently excellent results under various conditions and even when used by people with minimal or no data recovery experience. The program supports standard *.mdb and *.accdb database files and efficiently recovers data from them using an intuitive recovery wizard that is a breeze to use.
Key features of this Microsoft Office Access MDB recovery tool:
- Data recovery from damaged *.mdb and *.accdb files
- Easy recovery of Access 2007 databases
- Recovery of nearly all types of objects commonly found in MS Access files: the structure of tables (indexes and fields), table data, all queries except the ones used in forms and reports, as well as all correct relations used for anything but displaying data
- Simple and intuitive wizard-bases interface adapted for users with basic IT skills
- Full automation of the recovery process, minimal user involvement
Users who have no idea how to recover Access database 2007 or other versions of this program will be glad to find the tool equipped with a simple, straightforward and highly intuitive wizard that allows them to complete the process in a fully automatic mode. This Access database recovery tool takes the user from file selection to previewing recoverable data and, finally, saving them to the hard drive. The program features a powerful file analysis and data recovery algorithms that make it the most sophisticated and advanced program of its kind on the market.
Independent tests have revealed that it outperforms its closest competitors and offers a generally higher level of recovery accuracy in cases with severe file damage. A powerful Microsoft Access data recovery tool, Access Recovery Kit comes with a built-in database viewer that allows users to preview recoverable elements and either use this information right away (for instance, a phone number for calling a customer) or make an educated decision about the reasonability of proceeding with the recovery of the entire database.
Disclaimer: please note that Access Recovery Kit is not open source software or a free tool. This is a regular product with a free trial version. The program is not provided under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Our software development team has invested a lot of time and efforts into making it a remarkably efficient product and we have no intention to distribute it as a free tool. We have, however, made its price affordable for everyone.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Microsoft Access 2003 or higher installed
Yes, Access Recovery Kit allows you to recover deleted records and save them in separate tables.
Yes, Access Recovery Kit allows you to recover deleted objects and data. You must select the appropriate option before saving the recovered data into a new database.
Please select a damaged Microsoft Access file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox Access:
Program will read and analyze a damaged file a several minutes. Later you can see:
- Tables (structure (as SQL script), indexes (as SQL script) and records)
- Queries (as SQL script)
- Relations (as SQL script)